Xiaomi is one of the most popular mobile brands in the mobile market popularly known as the “Apple of China” because of its product quality similar to an apple.
They manufacture good quality mobiles with high-end-specs at low prices.
Release Date: 15th October 2020 (Expected).
Price: Rs. 51, 590 /- (Expected).
It is powered in Android v10 (Q).
KEY SPECS :
- Processor :
- It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- Graphics: Adreno 650.
- Display :
- 6.67 inches with 1080 x 2400 pixels of resolution.
- 395 PPI IPS LCD display.
- 144 Hz refresh rate.
- Camera :
- Rear Camera : 108MP + 13MP + 5MP (Triple Camera).
- Front Camera: 20 MP (Single-Camera).
- Storage : 128 GB.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Battery: 5000 mAh (Li-Polymer).
- USB Type: Type-C.
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Aurora Blue Blue.
- Weight: 218 grams.
- Pros :
- The Processor and graphics performance are very good.
- The Cameras are amazing and excellent.
- The display is good.
- The battery capacity and fast charging are good.
- There is no SD Card Slot.
- The mobile is quite weighted.
BEST ALTERNATIVES TO XIAOMI MI 10T PRO :
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy M51
OnePlus 8 Pro.
FAQs of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro :
When will Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro be launched?
The expected launch date of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is 15th October 2020.
Whether Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro supports fast charging?
Yes, Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro supports fast charging at 33W full charge in 59 minutes.
Will Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro support 5G?
Yes, Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro will support 5G Network Service.
More Technology News Click Here