Vivo is one of the best mobile phones in the mobile market. iQOO is one of the Sub Brands of the VIVO Which comes with a good Processor and specification at a low price.
VIVO iQOO is going to be a competitor to the other Mobile Brand in the Market.
RELEASE DATE: 08th Oct 2020 ( Expected )
PRICE: Rs.13,090 /- ( Expected )
Vivo iQOO U1 Is yet to be launched in the Mobile Market.
It also comes with an Android V10 (Q).
- PERFORMANCE: ( Very Good )
- Snapdragon 720G
- Octa-core ( 2.3 GHz, Dual Core + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core )
- 6 GB RAM / 64 GB Internal Memory
- DISPLAY: ( Good )
- 395 PPI, IPS LCD
- 6.53 inches ( 16.59 cm )
- CAMERA: ( Excellent )
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 48 + 2 + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras
- LED Flash
- BATTERY: ( Good )
- 4500 mAh
- Fast Charging
- Micro – USB Port
- The Processor ( Snapdragon 720G ) is really Awesome in this segment.
- The Camera specification used in this mobile is also Good.
- The Display type used in this mobile is a little poor.
- It comes with a weight of 190 grams.
- The Charging port of the Mobile ( Micro-Type ) is a little disappointing in this Mobile. At, the same time the ( Fast charging will compromise it )
BEST ALTERNATIVES TO VIVO iQOO U1:
The Best Alternatives to Vivo iQoo U1 are,
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Vivo iQOO Z1x
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
VIVO iQOO U1 FAQs
When will the Vivo iQOO U1 be launched?
The expected launch date of the Vivo iQOO U1 is 8 October 2020.
Whether the Vivo iQOO U1 Supports the Fast Charging?
Yes, Vivo iQOO U1 is expected to support the Quick Charging Features.
Whether the Vivo iQOO U1 support the 5G Network Services?
No, The Vivo iQOO U1 does not support the 5G Network Services.
More Updates about Technology News Click Here