Moto is one of the trusted brands owned by Lenovo offering Smartphones with low prices for the consumers with a good android system.
Release Date: 19 November 2020. (Expected)
Price: Rs. 22,999(Expected)
It comes with an Android V10 (Q)
- Performance: (Very Good)
- Octa-core(2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core)
- Snapdragon 730G
- 4GB RAM
- Display: (Good)
- 6.8 inches(17.27 cm)
- 387 PPI, IPS, LCD
- Camera: (Very Good)
- 64 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP Quad Primary Cameras
- LED Flash
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Storage: 128 GB
- Battery (Excellent)
- 5000 mAh
- Turbo Power Charging
- USB Type-C Port
- It comes with Processor (Snapdragon 730G) is excellent.
- The camera specification is really good.
- The battery backup is also good.
- It comes with an LCD display.
- It will not support the 5G network.
Best Alternatives to Moto G9 Plus :
Motorola One Fusion Plus.
Moto G9 Play
Samsung Galaxy M31
Moto G9 Plus FAQs
When will the Moto G9 be Launched?
The expected launch date of Moto G9 Plus is 19 November 2020.
Will Moto G9 Plus support Quick Charging?
Yes, Moto G9 Plus supports fast charging.
Whether the Moto G9 Plus supports the 5G Network Services?
No, the Moto G9 Plus will not support the 5G Network Services.
More Updates about Technology News Click Here