Spread the love
- Pubg Mobile, Pubg Lite, and 117 Apps has been removed from the Apple Store on Thursday. Google Play Store also removed it on Friday.GAME OVER PUBG MOBILE
- Due to the prejudicial to the sovereignty, integrity, and defense of the Nation. It is the main reason behind the apps which was banned in India.
- PUBG MOBILE and PUBG LITE are owned by the TENCENT company will face a heavy loss due to the game banned in India.
- We can also see the problems due to the Pubg Mobile and other online Games. Which makes the youngsters and others who are getting addicted to these type of online games.
- Youngsters and others who are playing these types of games are soon addicted to this and get mentally affected. Due to these types of games, many suicides and murder also happened.
- Still, the PUBG MOBILE AND PUBG LITE are working on some of the mobile. When the PUBG gets an update then the Games which are working still ( after banned) will be entirely stopped in the mobile devices.
- After TIC TOC banned in India some of the users we’re used the VPN to access the application like that, we can access the PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE, and the apps which are banned in India. Using the VPN in a device will mask the IP address of the device and get connected to the corresponding server.
- Instead of playing these types of mobile games and other online games. We can pass the time in reading books, hearing music and spending time with our friends, etc….
- Finally, The game is over for the PUBG MOBILE AND PUBG LITE. Anyway, It is good news for the parents because the children who played these types of online games are now get recovered from online games.
Latest Technology Updates Click Here
Spread the love