Eizo revealed its first ultrawide curved monitor yesterday.
It is really good news for gamers and professionals.
The curved monitors are famous in recent years, all companies are competing to make ultrawide monitors until yesterday.
- The Eizo FlexScan EV3895 uses a 37.5-inch non-glossy IPS panel featuring a 3840 x 1600 resolution as well as a 24:10 aspect ratio that is presumably made by LG Display and it comes with 1W speakers onboard.
- It displays Ultra-HD content filmed in an aspect ratio of 2.35:1 or 2.39:1 it is used in many movies.
- The resolution ratio provides a good balance between width and height for productivity and financial applications.
- The monitor features 300 nts brightness, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 178 degree/178 degree viewing angles, a 5ms GtG response time, and a 60 Hz refresh rate.
- The LCD can display 16.77 million of colors and covers 100% of the sRGB as well as 94% of the DCI-P3 color gamut.
It comes with one display port, two HDMI ports, and one USB Type-C input.
- The Key Spec of the Eizo FlexScan EV3895 comes with an in-built KVM function that allows multitasking the user to share the mouse and keyboard connected to the display with up to three PCs.
- It supports Picture-by-Picture for displaying images from up to three videos of input sources simultaneously.
- The user can choose from six predefined layouts to suit their individual workstyle.EIZO FLEXSCAN EV3895 ULTRAWIDE
- The Eizo FlexScan comes with the stand. By using the stand we can adjust the height, tilt, and swivel.
- The Stand can be switched for a VESA 100×100 compatible arm.
WHEN IT WILL BE LAUNCHED?
It will launch first in Japan on October 16, 2020.
It will be available in other countries in November and they have not announced the price. EIZO FLEXSCAN EV3895 ULTRAWIDE
WHAT WILL BE THE PRICE?
The Expected price in the US is $ 1,799.
The Eizo FlexScan is equipped with EIZO’s proprietary Ecovies technologies which cut computation of power by 40 % and also facilitate eye comfort. It is certified by TCO Generation 8, EPEAT, and EnergyStar for the standards of Comprehensive and sustainability.
More About Technology News Click Here